Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where To Follow Whitecaps Blog and Useful Links

I've been having a lot of trouble trying to write about the result against Philadelphia Union (A 1-0 win for Philly). Therefore I've decided sidestep that result and to post a few links where you can follow this blog around the internet. This is mainly a compilation of links that you might (but might not) find interesting and worth visiting.

These are the main two places to follow the blog. On Twitter I do my best to tweet live match updates, and basically any news I come across regarding the Whitecaps. If you're interested in chatting about the Whitecaps, and hearing my opinions regarding just about anything, following Whitecaps Blog on Twitter is the way to go.

But there's more than just Twitter! If you prefer less frequent (a euphemism for less annoying) updates, I highly suggest you to "like" the Whitecaps Blog Facebook page. On the Facebook page I try to give fewer, more important updates. That mainly means that I'll post something when there is a new post up on the website, and maybe the final score of a Whitecaps match.

Guess what, Whitecaps Blog also has a Flickr account! Considering that I live in Vancouver, the main hub of the Whitecaps, I decided to make a Flickr account for the blog. On it, you'll find photos (which I have taken) which have just about anything to do with the Whitecaps. Whether it be a few snapshots of a match, or a photo of the advertisement above, I'm constantly keeping my eye out for anything related to the Whitecaps which I can take a picture of.

Below that, there's also my own Twitter account. It's not quite a personal account, as I don't care if people see what I put up there. It's basically where I complain about writing, and occasionally give a sporadic opinion regarding European soccer along with a bit of Whitecaps. 


Whitecaps Blog Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Whitecapsblog

Whitecaps Blog Twitter: @Whitecapsfcblog


My own Twitter: @Niccoloc


Now that you can stay up to date regarding the Whitecaps, below are a few other links which you might find interesting. 


Soccer Wrap Up: www.soccerwrapup.blogspot.com (Soccer news from around the world along with occasional soccer gear reviews.)

Madrid Atleticos: www.madridatleticos.com (The place to visit if you're an Atletico Madrid fan. Fantastic coverage of Atleti's exploits in La Liga and anywhere else.)

SoccerPro: www.soccerpro.com (My favorite place to shop for soccer gear online, and they don't charge for awesomeness.)


That's all for now. I'm looking forward to seeing the Whitecaps host Sporting Kansas City this upcoming weekend. I'll probably going to post a preview of that match within the next few days. If you've got anything you want to say or share, don't be afraid to comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment