Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vancouver Southsiders Announce Home and Away Pubs

I'm not a member of the Vancouver Southsiders, but if you're looking to join a passionate group of Whitecaps fans, the Southsiders are an excellent supporters group. I recently received a couple of emails from the Southsiders president informing me of the official home and away pubs. So if you're looking to watch some Whitecaps matches in a pub with a great atmosphere, the pubs below are the places to be.

Home matches: Oscar's Pub located at the corner of Broadway and Hastings, a 10 minute walk from Empire Field.

Away matches: Doolin's Irish Pub located at 654 Nelson (at the corner of Granville) in downtown Vancouver.

I'll certainly be trying to pop by when I have time, because I'm sure the atmosphere will be fantastic in those two pubs. There are also plenty of awesome benefits if you're a Southsider when you visit these pubs on matchday, like 20% off regular priced food items. If you're interested in finding out more about the Southsiders, and maybe join, you can visit VancouverSouthsiders.ca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment