Monday, December 13, 2010

Jay DeMerit Autograph Session Tuesday Dec.13th!

First of all, sorry about the lack of updates, I've not been keeping up with the Whitecaps, and I'll be looking to update much more often.

I wanted to inform any people in the greater Vancover area that the new Vancouver Whitecaps signing, Jay DeMerit will be having a special autograph session tomorrow, Tuesday December 13th! The USA international will be at the Whitecaps FC store in Metrotown from 7-8pm, signing autographs, meeting fans, and having a good time.

I'll try to get out there and get an autograph, maybe even a picture, but I'm still not sure if I can make it. But in case you don't have much to do tomorrow, I truly advise you to check out the Whitecaps FC store, and meet a fantastic soccer player while you're there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment