Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trying to Keep Up with the Caps

I hate to say it, but recently I haven't been able to keep up with the Vancouver Whitecaps. A combination of other projects, studying, and laziness have contributed to a busy set of weeks which have left me unable to post about the Caps. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the blog is still going, and also to update you on some of the things I've been working on, contributed to, or find interesting and want to share with you.

My latest ongoing contribution is to a new website started by a group of bloggers. Entitled "Um Not A Blogger", it's a website with articles, reviews and more about many different topics. From video-games to sports, UNAB is attempting to cover all different areas of interest for readers. So far I've contributed only three articles, and the links are below.

The Rise of Antonio Conte's Juventus

Wayne Rooney and Sergio Aguero: The Talismans of Manchester

The Hidden Gem of Nintendo DS Gaming: Jump Ultimate Stars


While contributing to UNAB has kept me busy, what kept me even busier was my massive article on visiting EA Sports Studios. That's right, recently I got a chance to tour the EA Sports Vancouver (where they make FIFA 12 and many other EA games) studios also getting the chance to talk to the FIFA series's lead gameplay producer, Aaron HcHardy. In the post I praise the beautiful studios, and share my awesome experience. The post is "Inside EA Sports Vancouver: FIFA 12" and its on the other soccer blog I maintain, called Soccer Wrap Up.

The third thing which has been keeping me consistently away from the Whitecaps has been my (fairly) new Tumblr. It's www.lovingthatsoccer.tumblr.com, and I mostly just keep a steady stream of interesting or funny pictures which have to do with the beautiful game. Do check it out if you're interested.

Lastly, I wanted to give a shout out to a friend of mine who has finally started a food blog! He's a great cook, and I was recently able to convince him to get a food blog started up so I can drool over his wonderful creations and try to copy them with his recipes. If you're interested in checking it out, it's www.lesfoodstuff.blogspot.com.

This is what has mostly been keeping me away from being able to follow the Whitecaps consistently. I've had to do lots of studying, as well as enjoy some free time (mostly spent playing FIFA 12 or Dark Souls). Thanks for reading and as always, lets go Whitecaps!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Go WhiteCaps.

Post a Comment